Stryker 4 Graphite Pickleball Paddle
- POLYPROPYLENE CORE – provides incredible and consistent touch at the net
- LARGER SWEET SPOT – Oversized paddle shape increases hitting surface for larger sweet spot
- GRAPHITE FACE – delivers great touch and power behind the ball
- FOR ALL LEVELS – Perfect option for beginners and professionals alike
- PADDLE DIMENSIONS – 15.5" L x 7.8" W x 1.5" H; Light-Weight 6.9-7.4 oz.
- Paddle Length: 15.5"
- Face Width: 7.625"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Grip Size Circumference: 4.25"
- Weight: 6.9-7.4 oz
- Face: Graphite
- Core: Polypropylene
- Paddle Shape: Oversized
- Handle Shape: Tennis
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Meets USAPA requirements: Yes
Approximate measurements and weights only
Stryker 4 Paddle Technology
POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE
Polypropylene Core with increased thickness for better touch, power, and pop
Offers light-weight characteristics for added speed, pop, and maneuverability
Extends the width of a standard paddle shape for a larger sweet spot
Mimics the handle shape of a table tennis racket with a flared, wood handle
Made of light-weight materials for increased speed and agility
Stryker 4 Tech Snapshot
Finding the right paddle for you involves determining the swing speed, control, and power you want to bring to your game.