Stryker 4 Composite Pickleball Paddle
- POLYPROPYLENE CORE – Provides incredible and consistent touch at the net
- OVERSIZED PADDLE SHAPE – increases hitting surface for larger sweet spot
- COMPOSITE FACE – intensifies power to deliver heavy-hitting smash
- EVERY LEVEL – Perfect option for beginners and professionals alike
- PADDLE DIMENSIONS – 15.5" L x 7.8" W x 1.5" H; Medium-Weight 7.0-7.5 oz.
- Paddle Length: 15.5"
- Face Width: 7.625"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Grip Size Circumference: 4.25"
- Weight: 7.0-7.5 oz
- Face: Composite
- Core: Polypropylene
- Paddle Shape: Oversized
- Handle Shape: Tennis
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Meets USAPA requirements: Yes
Approximate measurements and weights only
Stryker 4 Paddle Technology
POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE
Polypropylene Core with increased thickness for better touch, power, and pop
Offers medium-weight characteristics for added power and touch
Extends the width of a standard paddle shape for a larger sweet spot
Mimics the handle shape of a table tennis racket with a flared, wood handle
Balances power and speed for all-around performance
Stryker 4 Tech Snapshot
Finding the right paddle for you involves determining the swing speed, control, and power you want to bring to your game.