Summit Outbreak Pickleball Paddle
- LONGER REACH — Elongated paddle shape (16-1/2" L x 7-1/2" W) gives players a longer reach
- GRAPHITE FACE REINFORCED BY WOVEN CARBON FIBER — Woven carbon fiber fabric gives you greater touch, control and durability without increasing the weight of the paddle
- TABLE TENNIS HANDLE – Allows players to deliver more spin than ever before
- COMPOSITE FACE — Gives pickleball more spin and maximum control
- POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE — Provides excellent touch, power, and pop
- Paddle Length: 16.5"
- Face Width: 7.5"
- Handle Length: 4"
- Grip Size Circumference: 4.5"
- Weight: 7.8 - 8.2 oz oz
- Face: Graphite Face reinforced with woven carbon fiber
- Core: Polypropylene
- Paddle Shape: Elongated
- Handle Shape: Tennis
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Meets USAPA requirements: Yes
Approximate measurements and weights only
Summit Outbreak Paddle Technology
POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE
Polypropylene Core with increased thickness for better touch, power, and pop
GRAPHITE FACE REINFORCED BY WOVEN CARBON FIBER
Woven carbon fiber fabric gives you greater touch, control and durability without increasing the weight of the paddle
Mimics the handle shape of a table tennis racket with a flared, wood handle
Balances power and speed for all-around performance
Summit Outbreak Tech Snapshot
Finding the right paddle for you involves determining the swing speed, control, and power you want to bring to your game.