Outbreak Pickleball Paddle
- PINPOINT CONTROL – Graphite face reinforced by TeXtreme® Technology increases stiffness and strength, giving the players pinpoint control
- CONTROL AND SPIN – Paddle provides perfect weight and feel for maximum control and spin
- PADDLE SPECS – Polypropylene Core with increased thickness for better touch, power, and pop
- LARGEST SWEET SPOT – with Wide Body paddle shape for increased paddle size
- PADDLE DIMENSIONS – 15 1/2" L x 8 1/8" W x 1 3/8" H; Medium-Weight 7.8 – 8.2 oz.
- Paddle Length: 15.5"
- Face Width: 8.125"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Grip Size Circumference: 4.375"
- Weight: 7.8-8.2 oz
- Face: Graphite reinforced by TeXtreme
- Core: Polypropylene
- Paddle Shape: Wide Body
- Handle Shape: Tennis
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Meets USAPA requirements: Yes
Approximate measurements and weights only
Outbreak Paddle Technology
POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE
Polypropylene Core with increased thickness for better touch, power, and pop
GRAPHITE FACE REINFORCED BY TEXTREME®
TeXtreme® spread tow carbon fiber fabric gives you greater touch, control and durability without increasing the weight of the paddle
WIDE BODY SHAPE
Extends the width of an oversized paddle shape for the largest sweet spot
Mimics the handle shape of a table tennis racket with a flared, wood handle
Balances power and speed for all-around performance
Outbreak Tech Snapshot
Finding the right paddle for you involves determining the swing speed, control, and power you want to bring to your game.