Evoke Composite Tear Drop Pickleball Paddle
- TOUCH AND POWER – Offers Great Touch and Power Behind the Ball
- TEAR DROP SHAPE – Focuses Shots in the Sweet Spot
- PADDLE SPECS – Polypropylene Core and Fiberglass Face
- TEAR DROP SHAPE – Tear Drop Paddle Shape with 4-3/8" Grip Size
- PADDLE DIMENSIONS – 15.7" L x 8.3" W x 1.5" H; Medium-Weight 7.0-7.5 oz.
- Paddle Length: 15.625"
- Face Width: 8"
- Handle Length: 5.5"
- Grip Size Circumference: 4 3/8"
- Weight: 7.0-7.5 oz
- Face: Composite
- Core: Polypropylene
- Paddle Shape: Tear Drop
- Handle Shape: Tennis
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Meets USAPA requirements: Yes
Approximate measurements and weights only
Evoke Tear Drop Paddle Technology
POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE
Polypropylene Core with increased thickness for better touch, power, and pop
Offers medium-weight characteristics for added power and touch
TEAR DROP SHAPE
Uniquely balances weight with tear drop shape for a higher, more-accessible sweet spot
Mimics the handle shape of a table tennis racket with a flared, wood handle
Made of light-weight materials for increased speed and agility
Evoke Tear Drop Tech Snapshot
Finding the right paddle for you involves determining the swing speed, control, and power you want to bring to your game.