Summit Outbreak Pickleball Paddle
- LONGER REACH — Elongated paddle shape (16-1/2" L x 7-1/2" W) gives players a longer reach
- GRAPHITE FACE REINFORCED BY TEXTREME® — TeXtreme® spread tow carbon fiber fabric gives you greater touch, control and durability without increasing the weight of the paddle
- TABLE TENNIS HANDLE – Allows players to deliver more spin than ever before
- COMPOSITE FACE — Gives pickleball more spin and maximum control
- POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE — Provides excellent touch, power, and pop
- Paddle Length: 16.5"
- Face Width: 7.5"
- Handle Length: 4"
- Grip Size Circumference: 4.5"
- Weight: 7.8 - 8.2 oz oz
- Face: Graphite Face reinforced with TeXtreme
- Core: Polypropylene
- Paddle Shape: Elongated
- Handle Shape: Tennis
Approximate measurements and weights only
Summit Outbreak Paddle Technology
POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE
Polypropylene Core with increased thickness for better touch, power, and pop
GRAPHITE FACE REINFORCED BY TEXTREME®
TeXtreme® spread tow carbon fiber fabric gives you greater touch, control and durability without increasing the weight of the paddle
Mimics the handle shape of a table tennis racket with a flared, wood handle
Balances power and speed for all-around performance
Summit Outbreak Tech Snapshot
Finding the right paddle for you involves determining the swing speed, control, and power you want to bring to your game.