Z5 Mod Series Graphite Pickleball Paddle
- GRAPHITE Z5 – Most popular pickleball paddle in the Onix line
- SUPERIOR CONTROL – Excellent touch paddle for superior ball control
- PADDLE SPECS – Nomex, paper honeycomb core and graphite face
- WIDEBODY SHAPE – Widebody paddle shape with 4-1/4" grip size
- PADDLE DIMENSIONS – 15.5" L x 8.3" W x 1.5" H; Medium-Weight 7.5-8.2 oz.
- Paddle Length: 15.5"
- Face Width: 8.125"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Grip Size Circumference: 4.25"
- Weight: 7.5-8.2 oz
- Face: Graphite
- Core: Nomex
- Paddle Shape: Wide Body
- Handle Shape: Tennis
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Meets USAPA requirements: Yes
Approximate measurements and weights only
Z5 Paddle Technology
Nomex Honeycomb Core
Provides excellent power while maintaining control
Offers light-weight characteristics for added speed, pop, and maneuverability
Wide Body Shape
Extends the width of an oversized paddle shape for the largest sweet spot
Mimics the handle shape of a table tennis racket with a flared, wood handle
Balances power and speed for all-around performance
Z5 Graphite Paddle Tech Snapshot
Finding the right paddle for you involves determining the swing speed, control, and power you want to bring to your game.