Pink Evoke Premier Pickleball Paddle
- PADDLE WITH A PURPOSE — ONIX Pickleball is donating $10,000 to IWIN (Indiana Women in Need Foundation) to increase awareness of this disease and aid families impacted by breast cancer
- DESIGNED BY PRO PLAYERS – Co-developed by Pickleball National Champions Matt Wright and Lucy Kovalova for power and precision
- IMPACT PADDLE SHAPE – (16” x 8”) is perfect for slightly increasing your reach and maximizing your baseline power
- DISPERSES SHOCK – The Atomic13 Edge Technology was specifically designed to disperse shock while increasing power and swing-speed
- INCREDIBLE TOUCH – provides a consistent minimal coating on the surface to soften the ball without losing any spin or pop off the composite face
- Paddle Length: 16"
- Face Width: 8"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Grip Size Circumference: 4.125"
- Weight: Standard (7.8-8.2) oz
- Face: DF Composite
- Core: Polypropylene
- Paddle Shape: Impact
- Handle Shape: Contoured Tennis
Approximate measurements and weights only
Premier Paddle Technology
POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE
Polypropylene Core with increased thickness for better touch, power, and pop
Offers medium-weight characteristics for added power and touch
Balances power and speed for all-around performance
Evoke Premier Tech Snapshot
Finding the right pickleball paddle for you involves determining the swing speed, control, and power you want to bring to your game.