Z5 Composite Pickleball Paddle
- COMPOSITE Z5 — Offers More Pop From the Base Line
- CONTROLLED PLAY — Excellent Power for Players with Good Ball Control
- CORE AND FACE — Nomex, Paper Honeycomb Core and Fiberglass Face
- WIDE BODY PADDLE SHAPE —Wide Body Paddle Shape with 4-1/4" Grip Size
- PADDLE DIMENSIONS — 15.5" L x 8.3" W x 1.5" H; Heavy-Weight 8.4-9.2 oz.
- Paddle Length: 15.5"
- Face Width: 8.125"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Grip Size Circumference: 4.25"
- Weight: 8.4-9.2 oz
- Face: Composite
- Core: Nomex
- Paddle Shape: Wide Body
- Handle Shape: Tennis
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Meets USAPA requirements: Yes
Approximate measurements and weights only
Z5 Paddle Technology
NOMEX HONEYCOMB CORE
Provides excellent power while maintaining control
Offers medium-weight characteristics for added power and touch
WIDE BODY SHAPE
Extends the width of an oversized paddle shape for the largest sweet spot
Mimics the handle shape of a tennis racket with a flared, wood handle
Delivers heavy-hitting power for added strength behind smashes
Z5 Composite Tech Snapshot
Finding the right paddle for you involves determining the swing speed, control, and power you want to bring to your game.