Evoke Premier CT-16 Pickleball Paddle
- CONTROL TOUCH – 16mm core - added control and touch without sacrificing power
- CONTOURED TENNIS HANDLE – allows players to deliver more spin than ever before
- COMPOSITE FACE – gives pickleball more spin and maximum control
- POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE – provides excellent touch, power, and pop
- PADDLE DIMENSIONS – 16" L x 8" W; Standard-Weight 7.8-8.2 oz
The newest addition to the ONIX Pickleball line of Evoke Premier paddles is the Evoke Premier CT-16 pickleball paddle. The thicker core provides excellent control and touch, and a composite face and polypropylene core for excellent tournament play. The paddle has a widebody head shape with 4 ¼” grip size. The paddle also features a composite fiber face with polypropylene honeycomb core. This pickleball racket is perfect for the tournament player looking for added control and touch with similar power as found in the original Evoke Premier. The racquet has the same widebody head shape and length as the original Evoke Premier for ease of transition. The paddle comes in four different colors — red, white, black, and blue.
- Paddle Length: 16"
- Face Width: 8"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Grip Size Circumference: 4 1/4"
- Weight: 7.8 - 8.2 oz
- Face: DF Composite
- Core: Polypropylene
- Paddle Shape: Impact
- Handle Shape: Contoured Tennis
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Meets USAPA requirements: Yes
Approximate measurements and weights only
POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE
Polypropylene Core with increased thickness for better touch, power, and pop
Offers standard-weight characteristics for added power and touch
Balances power and speed for all-around performance
Contoured Tennis Handle
Allows players to deliver more spin than ever before
Evoke Premier CT-16
Finding the right paddle for you involves determining the swing speed, control, and power you want to bring to your game.
Not sure if this is the right paddle for you? Let us Help! Find My Paddle
You may also like