- Secure tents, canopies, and umbrellas at outdoor events with these interlocking weights
- Includes four 7.5 lb. weights for 30 lbs. total weight – more weight than most others in the marketplace
- Made in the United States from recycled plastic material and filled with cement
- No-pinch design makes for easy, safe installation and removal of weights
- Interlocking weights securely fit all canopy poles up to 1 ¼" wide (does not include carry strap)
Windblown tents, canopies, and umbrellas are the number one cause of injuries and insurance claims at outdoor events where canopies are used. Most canopy manufacturers recommend 24 to 50 lbs. per leg on a 10' x 10' canopy. Help secure your canopy with four 7.5 lb. interlocking weights for 30 lbs. total from US Weight. This set does not include a carry strap. Made in the USA from recycled plastic material and filled with cement, these interlocking weights securely capture the canopy leg. The no-pinch design makes for easy, safe installation and removal. The 30 lbs. of total weight included is more weight than most others found in the marketplace. Trust US Weight to keep outdoor events safe.