Z3 Composite Pickleball Paddle
- LEADING PICKLEBALL MANUFACTURER – ONIX is the lead manufacturer of performance pickleball paddles, balls, and accessories that enable players to compete at their highest level. ONIX is devoted to giving athletes of every player level the best paddle and ball for their game. ONIX has professional pickleball players that play in national tournaments across the country.
- USAPA/USA PICKLEBALL APPROVED – The newest Z Series pickleball rackets from ONIX, the Z3 Composite pickleball paddle, meets and is approved by USAPA and USA Pickleball requirements deeming it acceptable for all official pickleball tournament play.
- PADDLE SPECS – Composite pickleball racquet face offers durability with a polypropylene honeycomb core and a widebody paddle shape with a 4-1/4” grip size and a protective edge guard.
- PLAYER FAVORITE – Even balanced performance, composite face, and polypropylene core makes the new Z3 paddle perfect for a beginner player that is looking for great value paired with excellent performance in a standard weight range.
- CHOOSE BETWEEN SEVEN COLORS – Choose between seven different pickleball paddle colors such as black, blue, green, red, pink, orange, and yellow.
- Paddle Length: 15.75
- Face Width: 8 1/8
- Weight: 7.5 - 8.2 oz
- Face: Composite
- Core: Polypropylene
- Paddle Shape: Wide Body
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Meets USAPA requirements: Yes
Approximate measurements and weights only
Z3 Paddle Technology
POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE
Polypropylene Core with increased thickness for better touch, power, and pop
Offers medium-weight characteristics for added power and touch
WIDE BODY SHAPE
Extends the width of an oversized paddle shape for the largest sweet spot
Balances power and speed for all-around performance