Graphite Z5 Pickleball Paddle
- LEADING PICKLEBALL MANUFACTURER – ONIX is the leading manufacturer of performance pickleball paddles, balls, and accessories that enable players to compete at their highest level. ONIX is devoted to giving athletes of every player level the best paddle and ball for their game. ONIX has players that play in national pickleball tournaments all across the country.
- MOST POPULAR PADDLE – The Graphite Z5 Pickleball Paddle is the most popular paddle coming from ONIX. With its spectacular touch and control, it is the ultimate pickleball racket for every stage of pickleball player from beginner through advanced. The Z5 paddle offers light weight characteristics for support and added speed, pop, and maneuverability.
- TENNIS HANDLE SHAPE – Mimics the handle shape of a tennis racket, making it comfortable to us, as well as providing great spin and control during play to ensure your game is at its best. Each Z5 pickleball paddle is protected with an edge guard. This allows players to dive for shots without worry.
- NOMEX HONEYCOMB CORE – The ONIX Z5 paddle is perfect for any player that is striving for amazing ball control of a nomex paddle in a medium-weight graphite paddle. With the racquet being a perfect medium-weight of 7.5-8.2 oz., it makes for a perfect balance between power and speed.
- USAPA/USA PICKLEBALL APPROVED – The Z5 ONIX pickleball paddle meets and is approved by USAPA and USA Pickleball requirements deeming it acceptable for all official tournament play.
The ONIX Graphite Z5 is the most popular pickleball paddle in the ONIX line because of its outstanding touch and ball control. The graphite face and nomex core give players superior feel of the ball, and with a total paddle weight of 7.5-8.2 ounces, the pickleball racquet strikes a perfect balance between power and speed. The Widebody shape on the Z5 is great for beginner through advanced level players with its large sweet spot. This pickleball racket is perfect for the player that is looking for the outstanding ball control of a nomex paddle in a medium-weight graphite pickleball racket.
- Paddle Length: 15.5"
- Face Width: 8.125"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Grip Size Circumference: 4.25"
- Weight: 7.5-8.2 oz
- Face: Graphite
- Core: Nomex
- Paddle Shape: Wide Body
- Handle Shape: Tennis
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Meets USAPA requirements: Yes
Approximate measurements and weights only
Z5 Paddle Technology
NOMEX HONEYCOMB CORE
Provides excellent power while maintaining control
Offers light-weight characteristics for added speed, pop, and maneuverability
WIDE BODY SHAPE
Extends the width of an oversized paddle shape for the largest sweet spot
Mimics the handle shape of a tennis racket with a flared, wood handle
Balances power and speed for all-around performance
Z5 Graphite Tech Snapshot
Finding the right paddle for you involves determining the swing speed, control, and power you want to bring to your game.
Not sure if this is the right paddle for you? Let us Help! Find My Paddle
You may also like