Z1 Composite Pickleball Paddle
- PADDLE SPECS – Composite Fiber face with polypropylene honeycomb core
- SHAPE – Widebody Taper Shape with 4 1/4" grip size
- TOURNAMENT PLAY APPROVED – USA Pickleball Approved (USAPA)
- AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE COLORS – Blue, orange, and yellow
- LEARN THE GAME – The Z1 pickleball paddle is perfect for new players learning the game
- Paddle Length: 16"
- Face Width: 7.875"
- Handle Length: 5
- Grip Size Circumference: 4.125"
- Weight: 7.5 - 8.2 oz
- Face: Composite
- Core: Polypropylene
- Paddle Shape: Tapered
- Handle Shape: Tennis
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Meets USAPA requirements: Yes
Approximate measurements and weights only
POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE
Polypropylene Core with increased thickness for better touch, power, and pop
Offers medium-weight characteristics for added power and touch
Balances power and speed for all-around performance
WIDE BODY SHAPE
Extends the width of an oversized paddle shape for the largest sweet spot
Z1 Pickleball Paddle
Finding the right paddle for you involves determining the swing speed, control, and power you want to bring to your game.