Evoke XL Composite Pickleball Paddle
- EVOKE XL — Offers Great Touch and Power Behind the Ball
- LARGER SWEET SPOT – Creates a Larger Sweet Spot
- PADDLE SPECS – Polypropylene Core and Fiberglass Face
- OVERSIZED SHAPE – Oversized Paddle Shape with 4-1/2" Grip Size
- PADDLE DIMENSIONS – 15.5" L x 7.8" W x 1.5" H; Medium-Weight 7.2-7.5 oz.
The ONIX Composite Evoke XL pickleball racquet is known for its great balance of touch and power. The oversized shape creates a larger sweet spot that is perfect for beginner to intermediate level players. The polypropylene core of the Evoke delivers the outstanding feel of this paddle, while the fiberglass face delivers its power. At 7.2-7.5 ounces, the Composite Evoke paddle is a medium-weight paddle with an excellent balance of all play characteristics. The Composite Evoke XL Pickleball Paddle is the perfect paddle for the player that wants a consistent touch paddle that also delivers power and a large sweet spot.
- Paddle Length: 15.375"
- Face Width: 7.625"
- Handle Length: 5.25"
- Grip Size Circumference: 4.25"
- Weight: 7.2-7.5 oz
- Face: Composite
- Core: Polypropylene
- Paddle Shape: Oversized
- Handle Shape: Tennis
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Meets USAPA requirements: Yes
Approximate measurements and weights only
Evoke XL Paddle Technology
POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE
Polypropylene Core with increased thickness for better touch, power, and pop
Offers light-weight characteristics for added speed, pop, and maneuverability
Mimics the handle shape of a table tennis racket with a flared, wood handle
Extends the width of a standard paddle shape for a larger sweet spot
Made of light-weight materials for increased speed and agility
You may also like