Pickleball Net Weights
- KEEP ANYTHING IN PLACE — Secure tents, canopies, umbrellas, and pickleball nets at outdoor events with these interlocking weights.
- THE PERFECT SIZE NET WEIGHTS — Includes four 7.5 lb. weights for 30 lbs. total weight (does not include carry strap). Each individual weight is 9”L x 9”W x 2.225”H
- STRICTLY MADE IN THE USA — Made in the United States from recycled plastic material and filled with cement
- SAFEST INSTALLATION AND ASSEMBLY — No-pinch design makes for easy, safe installation and removal of weights. Safe from injury.
- SECURELY FITS ANY NET OR CANOPY UP TO 1 1/4" — Interlocking weights securely fit all canopy poles up to 1 ¼" wide (does not include carry strap)
Pickleball nets, windblown tents, canopies, and umbrellas are the number one cause of injuries and insurance claims at outdoor events where canopies are used. Hold these down with the portable net weights allowing you to play anywhere. Most canopy manufacturers recommend 24 to 50 lbs. per leg on a 10' x 10' canopy. Help secure your canopy with four 7.5 lb. interlocking weights for 30 lbs. total from US Weight. This set does not include a carry strap. Made in the USA from recycled plastic material and filled with cement, these interlocking weights securely capture the canopy leg. The no-pinch design makes for easy, safe installation and removal. The 30 lbs. of total weight included is more weight than most others found in the marketplace. Trust US Weight to keep outdoor events safe.