Sub-Zero Pickleball Paddle
- STABILITY AND POWER — Ribtec Structure and Foam Core maintain stability while boosting power
- CONTROL AND CONSISTENCY — Ergo grip and 1-piece construction deliver exceptional control and consistency
- INCREASED SURFACE — Edge Guard design and widebody shape increase the size of the hitting surface and sweet spot
- TOUCH AT NET — Ribtec and Foam core and graphite face offer touch at the net and power on the smash
- PADDLE DIMENSIONS — 15.7" L x 8.2" W x 1.5" H; Medium-Weight 7.2-7.9 oz.
- Paddle Length: 15.375"
- Face Width: 8.125"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Grip Size Circumference: 4.25"
- Weight: 7.2-7.9 oz
- Face: Graphite
- Core: Ribtec and Foam
- Paddle Shape: Wide Body
- Handle Shape: Ergo
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Meets USAPA requirements: Yes
Approximate measurements and weights only
Sub Zero Paddle Technology
Creates stability and structure with a carbon rib structure that connects the two faces to provide unmatched control
Offers light-weight characteristics for added speed, pop, and maneuverability
WIDE BODY SHAPE
Extends the width of an oversized paddle shape for the largest sweet spot
Contoured to the shape of your hand to index paddle for increased accuracy and control
Balances power and speed for all-around performance
Sub Zero Tech Snapshot
Finding the right paddle for you involves determining the swing speed, control, and power you want to bring to your game.