Stryker 4 Graphite Pickleball Paddle
- POLYPROPYLENE CORE – provides incredible and consistent touch at the net
- LARGER SWEET SPOT – Oversized paddle shape increases hitting surface for larger sweet spot
- GRAPHITE FACE – delivers great touch and power behind the ball
- FOR ALL LEVELS – Perfect option for beginners and professionals alike
- PADDLE DIMENSIONS – 15.5" L x 7.8" W x 1.5" H; Light-Weight 6.9-7.4 oz.
Plan your attack with the Onix Stryker 4. This graphite pickleball paddle gives its player the advantage by creating the perfect balance of both touch and power. The oversized shape offers a calculated, larger sweet spot that is perfect for beginner to intermediate players. The polypropylene core provides the Stryker's incredible touch at the net, while the paddle's graphite face fuels the power. Weighing 6.9-7.4 ounces, the Graphite Stryker 4 is a light-weight paddle for the player seeking consistent touch, power, and a large sweet spot.
- Paddle Length: 15.5"
- Face Width: 7.625"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Grip Size Circumference: 4.25"
- Weight: 6.9-7.4 oz
- Face: Graphite
- Core: Polypropylene
- Paddle Shape: Oversized
- Handle Shape: Tennis
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Meets USAPA requirements: Yes
Approximate measurements and weights only
Stryker 4 Paddle Technology
POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE
Polypropylene Core with increased thickness for better touch, power, and pop
Offers light-weight characteristics for added speed, pop, and maneuverability
Extends the width of a standard paddle shape for a larger sweet spot
Mimics the handle shape of a table tennis racket with a flared, wood handle
Made of light-weight materials for increased speed and agility
Stryker 4 Tech Snapshot
Finding the right paddle for you involves determining the swing speed, control, and power you want to bring to your game.
Not sure if this is the right paddle for you? Let us Help! Find My Paddle
You may also like