Z5 Composite Pickleball Paddle
- COMPOSITE Z5 — Offers More Pop From the Base Line
- CONTROLLED PLAY — Excellent Power for Players with Good Ball Control
- CORE AND FACE — Nomex, Paper Honeycomb Core and Fiberglass Face
- WIDE BODY PADDLE SHAPE —Wide Body Paddle Shape with 4-1/4" Grip Size
- PADDLE DIMENSIONS — 15.5" L x 8.3" W x 1.5" H; Heavy-Weight 8.4-9.2 oz.
The ONIX Composite Z5 is a great power paddle with its fiberglass face and total paddle weight of 8.4-8.7 ounces. This pickleball paddle is perfect for players that already have good ball control, but are looking for more pop from the baseline. The Widebody shape on the Z5 is great for beginner through advanced level players with its large sweet spot. The Composite Z5 pickleball racket is perfect for the player that is looking for maximum power and pop in a heavy-weight fiberglass paddle.
- Paddle Length: 15.5"
- Face Width: 8.125"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Grip Size Circumference: 4.25"
- Weight: 8.4-9.2 oz
- Face: Composite
- Core: Nomex
- Paddle Shape: Wide Body
- Handle Shape: Tennis
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Meets USAPA requirements: Yes
Approximate measurements and weights only
Z5 Paddle Technology
NOMEX HONEYCOMB CORE
Provides excellent power while maintaining control
Offers medium-weight characteristics for added power and touch
WIDE BODY SHAPE
Extends the width of an oversized paddle shape for the largest sweet spot
Mimics the handle shape of a tennis racket with a flared, wood handle
Delivers heavy-hitting power for added strength behind smashes
Z5 Composite Tech Snapshot
Finding the right paddle for you involves determining the swing speed, control, and power you want to bring to your game.
Not sure if this is the right paddle for you? Let us Help! Find My Paddle
You may also like